Friday, April 3, 2009

3 down,3 to go

Went in for the 3rd treatment on Thurs. Numbers were pretty good. Would have liked the platelets to be a little higher. Garth's folder must still be in the car so I can't give numbers right now. As long as he is feeling well, we don't have to go back in for his Nadir apt. We will just check his blood before his 4th treatment. All and all everything is going very well. I worry too well. I tell Garth it's for Detton's sake. He is having a tough time with everything. Not sleeping well. Please keep him in your prayers. We have had too many friends and neighbors, around here that have passed away from cancer. I think he thinks that's the only out come possible. I'll post numbers when the folder turns up.

Looking forward to conference weekend. Thanks for all of your love and prayers. Shauna

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Garth! I'd say you're 'Cowboying Up!' We will continue to pray for you and definitely pray for Detton. We love you all very much.
    I read an article in the Ensign last night. The women was faced with a very difficult situation. She said, "I cannot deal with the WHY of adversity because I have no concrete answers for the WHYS. But I can speak of HOW one continues a life that has taken a detour from a self-plotted course." She talks about realizing HOW the Lord helped her to feel His love and make it through. I think you are making it through. You're half way. We love you, God loves you.

    ReplyDelete